Saturday, September 25, 2010

Independent candidate Eddie Ahmad Ayyash Bio

About Ahmad Ayyash,

I believe that every individual  has the potential to influence others in a positive way. I know that for one to succeed they have to be part of a successful community.  America is the melting pot of this world, America is great because different people from different backgrounds and different cultures together form our great American society.

  I was born and raised in Amman, Jordan. I have lived in the United States since 1989. I come from a middle class family in which both parents worked very hard to provide for their children. I learned very early in life the importance of working hard and to never give up because with hard work and commitment everything is possible.

  I have decided to run for this office because I want to be part of the solution. In recent years, the government and our politicians chose to ignore many important issues that affect the lives of many American citizens. They looked the other way hoping that these problems will go away, But the problems persisted and it seems they will be around unless we do something to resolve them. We cannot ignore our problems,  ignorance is not an excuse.

  My desire to improve myself and  the lives of others around me have steered me to go back to college to continue my higher education after 14 years  of absence. I went back to Milwaukee Area Technical College to pursue a degree in Civil Engineering. I am a strong believer in education, education is the basis of every great civilization.  As a father, I'm very concerned about the future of our children and the quality of their education. It's our responsibility to make positive changes that will improve our lives and secure better future for many generations to come.

        Biography Information,
 
  Residence: Milwaukee since1989.
  Occupation: Business Manager.
   Education: Currently a Civil Engineering Technology Student at Milwaukee Area Technical College.
  Age: 40
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment